Due to COVID-19, I am unable to accept returns or exchanges except for in the following cases:
- A design flaw (within 60 days of purchase)
- Damaged product upon arrival
- Incorrect item received
If you are experiencing any of these issues, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can make it right. Shipping costs on returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
Unfortunately, I am unable to accept returns or exchanges in the following cases:
- Improper care (see 'FAQs' for jewelry care tips)
- Packages that are successfully delivered and stolen
- Packages that are delivered to the wrong address. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide the correct shipping address at checkout.
- Sale items are final sale